The Catalina SBX travel trailer is here and ready to provide you and your family with miles and miles of fun and enjoyment! A beautiful model with a lot of great features to offer, you will love spending time with your loved ones on the road or at the campsite in one of these dazzling beauties. Want to learn a little more about what makes the Catalina SBX something really special? Check out our Catalina SBX travel trailer review to get an idea of what we really love about this dynamic brand.
What’s on the Inside?
Cable and television hook up in the front living room, jackknife convertible sofa, large dinette with strong, marine-grade pedestal; these are just a few of the things that you can expect when you go with the Catalina SBX. More than just features and amenities, the Catalina SBX travel trailer is primed to make any vacation destination you have in mind into a luxury stay. Check out some of the other interior features you can expect with the SBX:
- Screwed cabinet construction with pocket bored solid lumber core stiles
- Grace Cherry stained wood cabinets
- Congoleum wood plank linoleum flooring
- 35K BTU auto-ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- 12V demand water pump
- Systems monitor panel
- Radius corner interior walls (where applicable)
- Residential in-floor ducted heat
- 81″ living room ceiling height (78″ 231RB, 261BH)
- Cable/TV hook-up in front bedroom
- Solid master bedroom doors (optional on 231RB, 261BH)
- Under-bed storage
- … and more!
What’s on the Outside?
Exterior kitchen and bar space, ⅜” fully-decked walk-on roof, radius entry steps, self-adjusting brakes; what more is there to say about the Catalina SBX travel trailer than it is built to last in the elements with ease. Proven to be a strong contender for versatility and reliability on the road, the Catalina SBX protects your family in any weather while still delivering the attention to detail that you have been looking for in an RV. Check out a few of our other favorite exterior features:
- Cambered structural steel I-Beam frame (with full width out riggers)
- 3/8″ Fully decked walk-on roof
- One-piece seamless roof membrane
- Radius entry steps
- 5/8″ Tongue & groove plywood floor decking
- R-7 fiberglass insulation in sidewalls, roof & floor
- G-20 tinted windows
- Rain gutters with extended molded downspouts
- Platinum .024″ Aluminum exterior skin with .030 skirt metal
- Painted bumper w/drain hose carrier and end caps
- Radius-cornered fiberglass entrance door
- … and more!
Of course, there is a lot more than this in the Catalina SBX travel trailer. What you really need to do is come by Specialty RV Sales to check out everything that this beauty has to offer and let us show you how it can make the next road trip you have on the books into something truly amazing. Still have questions about our Catalina SBX travel trailer floorplans? Contact us and let us answer all of your questions today!