If you’re looking for a class B motorhome that’s not just high quality, but also offers you impressive accommodations wherever you go, you will love the Coachmen Galleria. In our Coachmen Galleria Motorhome review you’ll see what makes this a special RV and why we’re proud to be your Coachmen Galleria motorhome dealer.
The Galleria motorhome boasts an impressive interior and beneath the hood an array of features that are guaranteed to make you feel safe both at your destination and while you’re on your journey.
These features include:
- Mercedes 3.0L Turbo V6 Diesel
- 5-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Blind Spot Monitoring/Lane Assist Sensor
- ESP – Electronic Stability Program
- Collision Avoidance Indicator
- Front Window and Side Airbags
- High Beam Assist
- Back-up Camera
- Heated Side View Mirrors
- Heated Front Swivel Seats
- Multi-function Steering Wheel
- Xenon Head Lamps and Fog Lamps
- Head Lamp Washer
- 5,000 Lb. Tow Hitch with 7-Pin
- Wiring Connector
Spacious Living Area
One of the most important parts of any RV is a spacious living room in which everyone feels comfortable. Whether you’re watching TV or enjoying hanging out with the family, you will love how each Galleria floorplan promises comfort to you and your family.
Some of our favorite features are:
- True lay flat memory foam power sofa (industry first) 68×76
- Redesigned and embroidered front seat recovers and mid chairs
- Hardwood expanding table with cup holders
While you might not expect much from a Class B RV’s bathroom, the Galleria might surprise you. This wet bathroom includes a toilet, a separate area to store your body wash, shampoo, and conditioner, and a shaving mirror.
Tons of Storage
One of the most impressive features of the Galleria motorhome are the cabinets and amount of storage. We love the quality behind the cabinets as well as:
- Customer built high gloss hardwood cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors
- Redesigned overhead cabinets with increased storage space with felt lined compartments