Summer is just around the corner and if you live anywhere near a body of water, you are determined to get out there and enjoy it. Pontoon boats are a great way to relax and enjoy the water. But how do you choose which pontoon boat is right for you? Crest Pontoon has been making pontoon boats for 59 years. That is boat building experience you can count on!
Here are 10 reasons you should buy a Crest Pontoon boat:
- Crest pontoons have been called “over built” and more heavy duty than even necessary!
- Crest has been building boats since 1957. One of the four “original” pontoon manufacturers.
- Four fully sealed chambers to provide durability and safety.
- Structural Safety-Crest pressure tests every chamber to ensure that each pontoon is virtually unsinkable.
- The understructure of each pontoon is built to last a lifetime on the water.
- Precise mitered cuts on and weld on all fencing.
- Fiberglass docking light pods for increased durability and some serious style points.
- Crest Pontoons handcraft, fabricate, manufacture, sew, stitch, bend and weld the majority of the parts that create their boats.
- Pontoon boats are the prime concentration of Crest. They only manufacture pontoon boats.
- Crest Marine has the experience. Their employees have an average of 11 years on the job. The team leads boast 20-30 years of experience.
A combination of experience and pride of craftsmenship goes into every Crest pontoon boat. If you are looking to spend quality, care free time on the water this summer, contact us today to get your boat in the water!