Spring is here! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the flowers are blooming. Of course, if you live on a farm, that also means you are starting up your busy season. You need reliable help. There is a Mihindra tractor to help with the toughest workload your land can come up with.
Mihindra tractors were made for farm grade work with heavy duty components and materials that keep them going strong all year, every year. Mahindra’s professional-grade tractors range from 22HP – 83HP and in a full range of configurations including two wheel and four wheel drive; gear/shuttle/HST/PST transmissions; and open station and cabs.
What makes Mihindra tractors different from other tractors? Put the work in and you will see and feel the difference:
- A higher lift capacity means you can lift heavier loads and user larger implements to get work done faster
- A heavier, sturdier chassis makes the Mihindra tractors more rugged.
- A cast-iron chassis (not aluminum) means more built in weight for greater traction, stability, control and safety.
- Heavy-Duty components: Bigger, thicker and stronger components means you can work harder and get more done
- Professional grade construction means Mihindras are built to last unlike other brands that use plastic or composite materials