Forest River Sierra fifth wheels were made with one thing in mind: easy living. They provide incredible living space along with the comfort and warmth of home that is usually found in higher end models. In fact, if you’re looking for a fifth wheel that doesn’t skimp on amenities and provides space for family and friends, you will love all that Sierra has to offer.
- 84″ interior height with 6’4″ slide heights
- Stainless steel appliances
- Beauflor® tile look linoleum
- La-Z-Boy® rocker recliners or theater seats
- Washer/dryer prep (select floorplans)
- Handmade cabinetry with screwed
lumber core stile construction
- Residential countertops
- Walk-in shower with seat (select models)
- Crown molding over kitchen cabinets
- Extra large picture windows throughout
- Vented side windows in slideouts
- TV antenna with booster
- Surround sound TV hook-up
- Solid wood drawer fronts with birch sides
- Upgraded raised panel cabinet doors with designer rails
- Serta® memory foam mattress
- 39″ flat screen LED/HD TV
- Jensen® AM/FM CD/DVD player
with MP3, Bluetooth capabilities
- Home theater premium sound system
- 9 cu ft stainless refrigerator
- Ceiling fan
- Hide-a-bed sofa with tri-fold
- Shaw® residential carpeting
- Center mounted A/C unit for even cooling
Sierra’s floorplans range from large to small.
2014 Forest River Sierra 330RLS
This floorplan can sleep up to 4 people, making it a great couple’s coach. 3 slides expand your living space while parked so it feels more like a luxury vacation rental. One slide is located in the front bedroom and holds the king sized bed, another holds two cozy chairs and a dinette for 4, and the final includes the entertainment center, kitchen, and refrigerator. The 330RLS is wide open. Its kitchen features a lovely island with a double sink that is located near the living room. This makes preparing and serving food a breeze. If you enjoy entertaining and cooking, this is the floorplan for you. Additionally, at the front of the RV you’ll find a wardrobe that runs the width of the RV and includes washer/dryer prep.
2014 Forest River Sierra 376BHOK
If you’ve got a larger family or plan to bring along a few guests while you travel, the 376BHOK is just what you need. It sleeps 7 people and measures in at 41′ long, meaning there is plenty of space for everyone to live comfortably and not feel cramped. This floorplan boasts an outdoor kitchen, which makes tailgating super easy, bunks in the rear that are located in a slide, along with a half bathroom that is attached to the rear sleeping area. With the 376BHOK you don’t have to worry about everyone having enough space. In fact, you’ll love how the living area and kitchen are so open, you could easily host a gathering inside with room to spare.
These floorplans are just a snapshot of what is available to you from Forest River Sierra. View our selection of Sierra floorplans online and contact us with any questions. As your Central Ohio RV dealer we are here to make sure you get answers to every questions you have so you can make the best buying decision for your family.